Login Register
 °

Two treated for smoke inhalation

By Western Morning News  |  Posted: February 14, 2013

Comments (0)

Two people were taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in South Devon.

Fire crews from Torquay were alerted to the incident involving a fuse box at Enfield Cottages, in the Babbacombe area, shortly before 1am yesterday.

The small fire was dealt with using a dry powder fire extinguisher. Western Power engineers were called to the property to make the electricity safe.

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said two people were taken to hospital as a precaution.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES