Login Register
 °

Fire services called to chimney fire near Uplyme

By marcprosser  |  Posted: December 09, 2012

Comments (0)

The Fire Service received a call that a chimney on fire at Woodhouse Lane, Uplyme, near Lyme Regis. One fire appliance from Lyme Regis, Dorset attended.

Fire crews confirmed that a chimney was on fire in a domestic property. 

The fire was extinguished by fire crews using chimney gear.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES