Almost 50,000 drivers made claims against councils across Britain for damage caused to their vehicles by potholes in the last financial year. The 200 (out of a...
Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- Alchemy Cars, Totnes
- Beechdown Garage Ltd, Paignton
- Bishops Tawton Service Station, Barnstaple
- Blackdown 4x4 Centre, Cullompton
- Blights Motors, Bideford
- Bristol Street Motors Renault Exeter, Exeter
- Broomhill Car Sales, Torquay
- CSG Pollitt Ltd, Exeter
- Carrs Ferrari, Exeter
- Carrs Maserati, Exeter
- Carrs Van Centre Exeter, Exeter
- Central Garages Torbay, TORQUAY
- Chicos Garage, Plymouth
- Chivenor Trade Centre, Barnstaple
- Church View Car Sales, Crediton
- City Service Station, Exeter
- Crediton Car Centre and MOT Centre, Crediton
- D J Cars, Bodmin
- D P Cars, Paignton
- Devon Car Services, Exeter
- EDH MOT & Repair Centre Ltd, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Motorhouse Plymouth, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Vauxhall Plymouth, Plymouth
- Exeter Road Garage, Newton Abbot
- Exeter Small Automatics, Exeter
- G C Stanbury Son, Dulverton
- Geoff Martin Cars, Plymouth
- Graham Roberts Autos, South Molton
- Grange Exeter (Aston Martin), Exeter
- Grange Exeter (Jaguar), EXETER
- Haldon Motors, Exmouth
- Harris Motors, Exeter
- Hartley Service Station, Plymouth
- Highweek Garage, Newton Abbot
- ISCA Car Sales, Exeter
- JF Cars, Crewkerne
- Just Small Cars Ltd, Plymouth
- Kastner Barnstaple Volvo, Barnstaple
- Kastner Exeter Volvo, Exeter
- Lovells of Ottery, Ottery St. Mary
- M A White Cars, Camelford
- Matford Land Rover, Exeter
- Mcmullin Motors, Plymouth
- Mercedes-Benz of Plymouth, Plymouth
- Millfield Motors, Chard
- Millgate Motors, Paignton
- Moors, South Molton
- Motor City Plymouth, PLYMOUTH
- Murray Skoda Plymouth, Plymouth
- Murray Volkswagen Newton Abbot, Newton Abbot
- Murray Volkswagen Plymouth, Plymouth
- Murray Volkswagen Van Centre, Plymouth
- N C S Top Cars, Newton Abbot
- Ocean Torbay MINI, Paignton
- P R Cars, Exeter
- Paul Burd Car Sales, Tiverton
- Pinhoe Garage, Exeter
- Plympton Car Centre, Plymouth
- Porsche Centre Exeter, Exeter
- Quay Garage, Braunton
- R and S Motors Ltd, Saltash
- Ray Phillips Cars, Plymouth
- Riverside Country Cars, Umberleigh
- Robin Edmond Car Sales, Cullompton
- Rydon Car Sales, Exeter
- SDE Cars Ltd t/a Evans and Cutler, Dartington
- Seymour Horwell, Newton Abbot
- Sherwell Valley Garage, Torquay
- Snows Lexus Plymouth, Plymouth
- Snows Toyota Honiton, Honiton
- Steve Clarke Cars Ltd, Exeter
- Taunton Motor Company, Taunton
- Town Hall Garage, Torquay
- Truscotts Barnstaple Peugeot, Barnstaple
- Truscotts Exeter Peugeot, Exeter
- Truscotts Launceston Peugeot, Launceston
- Victoria Garage, Chard
- Vospers Value Vehicles, Plymouth
- WDV Ltd, Axminster
- Warrens of Plymstock, Plymouth
- West Exe Motors Ltd, Tiverton
- Westcars of Tiverton, Tiverton
- Westerly Barnstaple BMW, Barnstaple
- Westerly Exeter BMW, Exeter
- World Of Cars Devon, Newton Abbot
Top Gear favourite The Stig headed out on the road at a more sedate pace today as a giant figure of the show's test driver headed across Europe on a truck. The...
Rowan Atkinson is laughing all the way to the bank after he put his infamous McLaren F1 supercar on the market for a whopping £8 million. The comic icon,...
The number of cars built in the UK reached a seven year high of more than 1.5 million in 2014, with a new car rolling off a production line every 20 seconds. A...
Ed Sheeran comes face to visor with The Stig after the chart-topping star was making tracks of a different kind. Sheeran, whose hits include Sing and Thinking...
A Volkswagen campervan thought to be the first and oldest in the UK is expected to sell for more than £75,000 at auction. The Type 2 Samba Microbus was...
Jaguar Land Rover is developing a range of new technologies that would use colours, sounds and touch inside the car to alert drivers to potential hazards and...
The early success of Lexus's NX crossover range is set to gain extra, turbo-powered momentum with the introduction of the new NX 200t, the first model to...
From today customers in the UK are, for the first time ever, able to specify and order the new Ford Mustang - more than 50 years after the iconic car first went...
Limited edition model launched to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the McLaren F1 GTR victory at the 24 Hours of Le MansDesign and styling inspired by the...
HPI highlights the dangers of buying a clocked car as seen on EastEndersHPI, the provider of the HPI Check, is warning used car buyers to beware of fraudsters,...
Nearly two million 1 Series models have been sold since the introduction of the first 1 Series generation ten years ago. This latest incarnation builds on the...
Road Test BMW 218d Active TourerSo BMW has sold its soul to the devil and made its first front-wheel drive car. Does this mean hell is about to freeze over and...
VVauxhall has today launched a bold new advertising campaign for its new Corsa. The "A to Z of Corsa", is an affectionate nod and rebellious take on...
Toyota has opened the lid on a new Aygo supermini with a retractable canvas roof. Toyota has launched the x-wave as an option on the five-door Aygo x-pression...
Brussels has approved a 5p a litre cut in fuel duty in rural areas – but South West motorists will only benefit by driving to a filling station in a small...
Motor industry experts claim that owning a new car could soon become a thing of the past. Today's consumers have become accustomed to paying for goods and...
Twenty-five years after the debut of the original NSX supercar, Acura has revealed the production version of its highly anticipated successor. Developed and...
Volkswagen has unveiled a new five-seater midsize SUV concept car at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Called the Cross Coupé...
Two quintessentially British icons – Barbour and Land Rover – have announced their second clothing collaboration. The collection draws on the key...