Login Register
 °

Fire crews tackle bedroom blaze

By Western Morning News  |  Posted: July 19, 2013

Comments (0)

Firefighters from Bude were called to a fire in the village of Marhamchurch in the early hours of yesterday. Crews, who had been alerted at 1.25am, arrived to find a first-floor bedroom of a semi-detached property was well alight. Four officers wearing breathing apparatus, used two hose reels to extinguish the fire. A thermal imaging camera was used to check for fire spread in surrounding bedrooms and loft space. Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said the fire had started accidentally.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES