Login Register
 °

Fire crew rescues man unconscious in flat

By Western Morning News  |  Posted: February 28, 2013

Fireman
Comments (0)

An investigation is under way after a man was found bleeding and unconscious in a Devon flat.

The alarm was raised at 6.30am at Kings Market in Fore Street, Kingsbridge, after a neighbour reported a smoke detector sounding for hours, but no sign of fire, and music playing in the background.

A fire service spokesman said the crew had to get in through a window and once inside found a 40-year-old man unconscious on the floor.

Food that had been left unattended on the cooker had been on fire, but was out. The man was taken to hospital by ambulance crews.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES