Login Register

St Austell householder treated after fuse box fire

By Western Morning News  |  Posted: April 16, 2013

Fireengine

St Austell householder treated after fuse box fire

Comments (0)

A homeowner was treated for the effects of smoke inhalation after a fuse box caught fire at a house in St Austell, Mid Cornwall, yesterday morning.

Two fire engines from the town were sent to the property in Sylvan Close when the alarm was raised shortly before 11am.

Firefighters put out the electrical fire using a carbon dioxide extinguisher.

Officers also treated one casualty until the arrival of paramedics. Crews also ventilated the premises before returning to station.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR