Login Register

Man treated for smoke inhalation after Devonport flat fire

By EGaskarth  |  Posted: January 27, 2013

A man has been treated for smoke inhalation following a cooker fire at a Devonport flat early this morning.

Fire crews were called to Chapel Street just before 6am after reports of a fire alarm sounding. 

On arrival, they requested an ambulance and led a man to safety who was suffering the effects of breathing in smoke. 

A fire service spokesman said the blaze, on the ground floor of a three storey mid terraced property, was accidental. 

Read more from Western Morning News

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES