Login Register

Lunchtime fire at Bideford electronics company

By e_glanfield  |  Posted: June 14, 2012

Fire engine
Comments (0)

A fire broke out in the canteen of an electronics company in Bideford this lunchtime.

Firefighters from Bideford were called to Tyco Electronics on Chubb Road, East-the-Water just after midday.

Staff at the firm had extinguished the small fire, which occurred in an industrial cooker in the canteen area, using a fire blanket.

Fire crews used a hose reel jet to dampen any hotspots and inspect the area.

Nobody injuries were reported.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES