Login Register

Kitchen fire in Bideford

By mwill  |  Posted: October 20, 2012

Comments (0)

Two fire appliances from Bideford and one from Appledore were mobilised on Friday evening to reports of a kitchen fire at Ridgeway Court, Westward Ho, Bideford.

Upon arrival crews confirmed a small fire in the ground floor kitchen involving the cooker and floor.  Crews set to work to extinguish using two breathing apparatus, two water jets and a ventilation fan. 

Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service said that the cause was accidental.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES