Login Register

Inquests adjourned on caravan family deaths

By Western Morning News  |  Posted: March 02, 2013

Comments (0)

Inquests into the deaths of three family members who died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning from a cooker in their caravan were opened and adjourned yesterday.

The bodies of John Cook, 90, his wife Audrey, 86, and their 46-year-old daughter Maureen were discovered at the mobile home, at Tremarle Home Park, Camborne last weekend. An inquest was held by Cornwall coroner Dr Emma Carlyon in Truro yesterday. The case was adjourned for a full hearing on a date yet to be fixed. The Cooks' family dog, Jannie, also died in the incident.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR