Login Register
 °

Gas blast fear after fire at workshop

By Western Morning News  |  Posted: September 20, 2013

Comments (0)

There were fears that gas cylinders could have exploded at a fire in the early hours of yesterday morning. The incident happened at St Teath, near Camelford, just after 1am. Firefighters from Delabole, Wadebridge and Bodmin were called to the scene at a workshop. A fire spokesman said: "On their arrival ,the crew reported that there were gas cylinders involved in the fire. The fire was in a room in a workshop used for polishing and was accidental." The crew were able to extinguish the flames.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES