Login Register

Garage damaged after fire breaks out

By Western Morning News  |  Posted: October 08, 2012

Comments (0)

The garage of a house in East Devon was left severely damaged followed a fire which started in a tumble dryer.

Two fire crews from Honiton were called to the blaze at a house in Wood Hill View at 9.45am yesterday and arrived to find smoke pouring from the building.

Four officers wearing breathing sets doused the fire using two jets.

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said the fire had started in the machine and before spreading to the garage roof which had been badly damaged.

The blaze had also left the adjoining room heavily smoke logged.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES