Login Register
 °

Garage fire in Exmouth

By mwill  |  Posted: September 22, 2012

Comments (0)

Devon and Somerset Fire Service was called out to reports of a fire in a garage at Maple Drive, Exmouth, on Friday evening.

Two appliances from Exmouth were mobilised to this incident.

Upon arrival crews were able to determine that there was smoke issuing from the garage.  Crews got to work using 1 hose reel jet and 4 breathing apparatus, together with a covering jet.

The crew later confirmed that the small fire in garage had been extinguished, which had been started by an electrical fault in a freezer. 

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES