Login Register
 °

Fire in Dawlish - man rescued

By mwill  |  Posted: September 15, 2012

Comments (0)

The Fire Service received a report of a fire in a sheltered accommodation residence at Exeter Road, Dawlish, on Friday evening. One person was believed to still be inside the building.

Two appliances were mobilised from Dawlish and Teignmouth fire stations and an ambulance was called. Group Commander Alford also attended.

Upon arrival crews confirmed a fire involving a chair in a ground floor flat and led a man to safety and fresh air. They used one hose-reel jet to deal with the fire. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES