Login Register

Cornish man electrocuted as he took a shower

By Western Morning News  |  Posted: March 06, 2013

Comments (0)

A Cornishman is believed to have been electrocuted as he took a shower while working on a project in Ghana.

Alex Osborn is understood to have worked for the Penryn-based company Fugro Seacore, a long established marine drilling and civil engineering contractor with contracts all over the world.

The 24-year-old is believed to have been staying in a hotel in Takoradi, the capital of the Western Region of Ghana, when the incident occurred.

It is understood he suffered an electric shock while taking a shower. Strenuous attempts were said to have been made to revive the young man, but proved unsuccessful.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES