Login Register

Burning telegraph pole causes power cut

By Western Morning News  |  Posted: September 17, 2013

Comments (0)

Flames were seen shooting from an electricity pole during a power cut in Hayle. A concerned member of the public called 999 just before 3am yesterday near St George's Walk, between Phillack and Hayle. It happened at the same time that there was a power cut in the area. A fire service spokeswoman said: "Firefighters located an electricity pole that had been on fire. They stood by until the incident was left in the care of electrical engineers."

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES