Login Register
 °

Braunton and Woolacombe firefighters called to North Buckland kitchen fire

By NDJWill  |  Posted: January 28, 2013

Fire engine
Comments (0)

FIRE engines from Braunton and Woolacombe station were called to a house in North Buckland, near Braunton, on Saturday afternoon to deal with a kitchen fire.

The crews were responding to a call received at 4.06pm, with the fire reported to have started because a stove at the home was spurting flame.

After arriving at the scene the crews found the small fire, in an oil fired stove, was already out.

Firefighters inspected the stove using a thermal image camera to make sure it was safe. The stove was damaged by the fire, but the rest of the kitchen escaped damage.

Read more from Western Morning News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES